“My favorite pizza in the Twin Cities”
Review of Latuff's Pizzeria

Latuff's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Chisago City, Minnesota
“My favorite pizza in the Twin Cities”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is my personal favorite Pizza in town especially the sausage. I have also had the meatball sandwich and it was very good as well.

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Fabulous Thin Crust”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Pizza comes in so many styles, I think there should be several categories whenever the best pizza reviews come out. In the best thin crust category, Latuff's is at the top of my list. Many highly rated pizza places have soft flippy-floppy thin crusts that I don't care for. This cracker thin crust is sturdy, crunchy and delicious. Great pizza!

• Visited June 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Support Local Restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This is a family owned business in the land of 10,000 chain restaurants. The pizza is good--heavy with cheese and a little on the expensive side. Pastas are well prepared. Good service.

• Visited December 2011
Plymouth, MN
“What do people see in this place?”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

The pizza is not very good (tons of cheese to try and hide the taste of the crappy crust/sauce). Appetizer was burned and server really didn't care. People told us we had to try this place. It isn't good.

• Visited July 2010
2 Thank Nogophers
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

An amazing cracker crust with a mild sauce. They use real Canadian Bacon (not that Turkey/Ham blend a lot of places use). Best cold pizza leftovers I have had.

My only issiue was: We went mid-week around 2:30pm. They had at least 6 people on staff hanging out in the bar area of restaurant. That's fine but our service was extremely slow and we had to sit by quite a few tables that needed busing but never got cleaned.