“Favorite Thai place!”

Ketsana's Thai
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I love Thai food, and this is our favorite thai place by far. First, we live in Plymouth, so it is very close. The food is always wonderful. Wine is priced reasonably. His favorite is Goong Paradise. I have several favorites: Cashew Chicken, PhaRam Long Song (chicken in peanut sauce on spinach) or Pad Ped (coconut curry with veggies and meat). Favorite appetizer is BanhXeo crepe. Kids favorites are Pad Thai or House fried rice with shrimp. We like it mild, and they actually make it mildly spiced. We highly recommend Ketsana. We've been there 10-15 times and will continue to go back. Try it!

My only very slight complaint is that a to go order takes a bit long - 25-40 min.

1  Thank Annems99

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Four of us visited this restaurant on a Friday night. Nobody in our party had been there but the online reviews were good and we were hungry for Thai food.

The menu consists of quite a few appetizers and appetizer platters. There's also several soups and salads. For main dishes there is beef, chicken, duck, fish, tofu and shrimp curries. There's several stir fry options as well as Thai fried rice. There are a few desserts and a small kid's menu. Beverage choices are pop, Thai hot or iced tea, Thai lemonade, coconut juice, fruit smoothies, American and Thai beer and wine.

Although it was fairly busy, the waiter came to the table right away. We felt he was around when we needed but didn't hover over us. He answered specific questions we had about the menu and our food came quickly.

I ordered #24, the green curry. FANTASTIC. Every bite was better than the one before. Others in my party ordered another curry and 2 got a stir fry. We all kept commenting on how wonderful the food was. Any of the meals can be ordered mild, medium, hot or very hot. I ordered mine hot and it was just the level of spice I had hoped for.

We had 4 meals, 8 bottles of beer. The total bill was $75 before we added the tip. Very, very reasonable.

They are located in an easy-to-find strip mall on the corner of Hwy 55 and Rockford Road in Plymouth. The parking lot was busy but we had no problems finding a spot. Their website includes their menu http://www.ketsanasthai.com/mainpage.html

You will love this place. We can't wait to return!!

1  Thank Terri G