“Good atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 55
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The bar area is a great place to stop by for a week night happy hour. They have pretty good food and the bartenders are nice too.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Five of us went on a Sunday for the all day HH. Place was at 10% capacity at 5:00pm which worked out for us since it was quiet minus the music. Service was 50/50 Food was was funky and Vino was room temp. Would maybe go back

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Restaurants with hip, urban, pretentious, cutsey names like "Eat Shop" are for people in their 20s and 30s. I was dragged here by one, my daughter. Food was very good, fresh, tasty, and our server Katie was great. As you would expect there was not just a plain cheeseburger on the menu, the closest thing had an egg on it, which was fine. The burger was good. We had an appetizer platter with assorted meats and cheese and it was very good as well. I would get it again.

This is not where you would normally go on Easter Sunday, but we did. This may be why there were almost as many staff as guests. Many of the staff were standing around and flirting with each other, which is a bit annoying when you are waiting for your food. But, as I said, I'm too old for this kind of place.

Music was too loud. Do they always blast "Losing my Religion" on Sundays or is this just something for Easter?

I would go back.

2  Thank Midnightdiner
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The revamped menu with more affordable options is a huge improvement over the initial menu available when this restaurant opened. The happy hour offers great deals on very good small plates and great beers and drink specials.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Strong beer and scotch menu. Recommend the sashimi and jalapeños, and lamb loin. Marcus, the bartender, knows his scotch and ales!