“Great beef ribs "but"”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2016

My wife and I tried Cowboy Jack's on a Sunday around 5:30 P.M. I mention the time because I would have to be really selective about when I would go to this restaurant. The beef ribs were great, really a "5". The problem is that this place is LOUD. If loud doesn't bother you fine but did I say it was really "LOUD" and at a time when it's probably not nearly as busy as other times. I'm not particularly sensitive but, I thought this was a bit over the top. I do wish they took reservations so I could make sure we got a table as far away from the bar as possible upon a return visit.

1  Thank jerome b

Reviewed November 3, 2015

We stopped by here for an hour or so on Sunday to peak at some of the football games. It was busy, but not to the point of being unable to get a drink. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The prices are what got me, I will be back! We had 2 beers and 2 mixed drinks. Total tab? Less than $10. Unreal, that is old school and very refreshing. Additionally, they have this outdoor heated patio with access to the bar. It was beautiful sitting outside, listening to the football game and enjoying a drink. I was very impressed with this suburban bar.

1  Thank vhgolf
Reviewed October 21, 2015

My boyfriend took me to Cowboy Jack's Saloon because he had heard great things about it. Unfortunately, we weren't impressed. We were seated outside next to countless tables of smokers chain-smoking, witnessed two stumbling drunks leave the restaurant and drive off, and had a hard time getting help from the wait staff. Maybe we picked a bad day to go, but I'm not sure if we will try that location again.

1  Thank Worldlypeoples
Reviewed September 9, 2015

When our children, who now live in North Carolina come to visit, we try to visit places they liked when they lived here. We had driven paste this place many times. Since we went with our kids, we have visited this restaurant on our own.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

.We enjoyed the beef ribs and pizza..Service was very good.....Somewhat noisy, but not as loud as others calling themselves sports bars.