“Clean Adequate No Frills”

Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Basic motel on the west side of Minneapolis good location if doing business or visiting family on the side of town.

Clean rooms...wifi connection good..

The outdoor floors of the stairways and hallways could be cleaner...lots of stains.

For the price an excellent choice

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanks for passing along your comments. We always appreciate feedback. I am glad you felt the price/value was excellent. We are working on the stairwells currently and thank you for your input.
See you next time!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a nice place to stay, the desk personnel are always friendly and the price is reasonable

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review about our hotel and thank you for complimenting our desk staff. I will pass along your comments to them.
Regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2012

This location offered economy accommodations, the room was clean, the staff friendly. The property could use a bit of a face lift but was a good and quiet place to stay while working.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review about our hotel. I am glad you found the rooms clean and that the location was convenient for you.
We look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.
Regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Convenience: 9 out of 10
Friendliness: 10 out of 10
Cleanliness: 10 out of 10
Value: 9 out of 10

My husband and I stayed at the RRI for 2 nights on our mini vacation to Minneapolis. The location of the hotel was easy to get to and was perfectly located minutes away from all of our destinations. The gas station just down the road was easy to get to and convenient. We chose RRI based on reviews and price. Across the street was another hotel that didn't get great reviews for almost double the price! The staff was extremely friendly and the housekeepers were smiling and polite. I don't think I've ever been greeted by a housekeeper in any other hotel I've stayed at and I had not one but two at the RRI make the first attempts to talk to me and ask how my day was going! The room was spacious and clean. The bed was a little hard, but after a long day I slept like a baby. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are exterior entrances. I recommend the Superior King if you only need one bed. It's ver...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

FastLaneInterstate94,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plymouth Red Roof.

We are so grateful you chose the Red Roof Inn, Plymouth. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

two thumbs up. Great for the price, great people. I usually stay at more expensive hotels but this will be a place i visit again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Showtunes.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We traveled from HI to MN to pick up a dog we adopted. I chose to stay in Red Roof Inns once the dog had joined us because of Red Roof's wonderful dog-friendliness. I chose the Plymouth location, knowing nothing about the area, because it appeared to be close to the foster family's home. It was a pleasant surprise to find the area very nice (business parks, primarily) and an even better surprise to find the Red Roof clean and new. The desk clerk during our stay was especially nice and accommodating. Let's face it, Red Roof Inns are not 4 Seasons, but for the price and dog-friendliness, this Red Roof could not be beat! Location is very convenient to interstates, etc. and to the companies located in the business parks.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Doglover59217,

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Excellent rates, clean and modern room. Best value in the Twin Cities metro area.

Free Wi-Fi but very poor signal; kept getting disconnected. No continental breakfast but lots of places to eat nearby. I'd rather have a nice room at a low rate and forgo the breakfast anyway. Staff friendly, polite and helpful. Room spotless. Just off I-494 and Highway #55 so it's easy to get around the area. I stay here every time I visit the area.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are easy to get to. No climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KenInND
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2012

KenlnND,

I am sorry our wireless internet service did not meet your expectations, I have contacted our provider to look into this issue. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

J. Abbott

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#4 of 8 in Plymouth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth

Been to Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth? Share your experiences!