“Very clean and great customer service”

Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Very clean and great customer service”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

two thumbs up. Great for the price, great people. I usually stay at more expensive hotels but this will be a place i visit again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Showtunes.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plymouth Red Roof.

We are so grateful you chose the Red Roof Inn, Plymouth. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

J. Abbott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kamuela
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We traveled from HI to MN to pick up a dog we adopted. I chose to stay in Red Roof Inns once the dog had joined us because of Red Roof's wonderful dog-friendliness. I chose the Plymouth location, knowing nothing about the area, because it appeared to be close to the foster family's home. It was a pleasant surprise to find the area very nice (business parks, primarily) and an even better surprise to find the Red Roof clean and new. The desk clerk during our stay was especially nice and accommodating. Let's face it, Red Roof Inns are not 4 Seasons, but for the price and dog-friendliness, this Red Roof could not be beat! Location is very convenient to interstates, etc. and to the companies located in the business parks.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Doglover59217,

Grand Forks, ND
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Excellent rates, clean and modern room. Best value in the Twin Cities metro area.

Free Wi-Fi but very poor signal; kept getting disconnected. No continental breakfast but lots of places to eat nearby. I'd rather have a nice room at a low rate and forgo the breakfast anyway. Staff friendly, polite and helpful. Room spotless. Just off I-494 and Highway #55 so it's easy to get around the area. I stay here every time I visit the area.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are easy to get to. No climbing stairs.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank KenInND
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, March 18, 2012
KenlnND,

I am sorry our wireless internet service did not meet your expectations, I have contacted our provider to look into this issue. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Terrace Bay, Canada
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The rooms are clean, attractive and well-appointed for the budget traveller. The only improvement that I might suggest are larger and plusher towels.

Room Tip: We prefer ground floor rooms for ease of unloading the vehicle.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Pensioner270,

I am sorry our towels did not meet your expectations, we will work to improve this. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Des Moines
Reviewed February 28, 2012

As with most Red Roof Inns, the room is clean, staff is friendly and the price is right. I stayed in a room with a L shaped desk, and a nice work light. Red Roof is always a warm cozy and relaxing environment to come back to after a day of business.

Room Tip: First floor is usually convenient to checking in and out.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
onmytrip,

Luverne, Minnesota
Reviewed January 22, 2012

My stay was pleasant. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.Was very quiet even with highway 494 & 55 very close. The staff was very friendly, especially Emily. Have no complaints.The location is convenient to get too.Great place for my dog,good room for the price.The bar & grill next door is very convenient. I will be staying there again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the south side, was handy for my dog and was quieter.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank norris t
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
norris t,

Nisswa MN
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have stayed at this Inn quite a few times and each stay has been pleasant and comfortable. I have absolutely no complaints. In fact, I have found the rooms the best deal in town!! You just can't beat it for the price. Heater worked fine on a cold night. Great place to bring your dog. We travel with a blanket for the dog just in case, but they sleep in crates at night. I like the grassy area to walk them, as well. Highly recommended. Staff is great, too. We will stay here again when passing through the twin cities. We live in northern MN, so it is a nice spot to stop in on the northerly edge of the cities.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, ask for first floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Nisswatraveler
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Nisswatraveler,

J. Abbott
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#4 of 8 in Plymouth
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka

Been to Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth? Share your experiences!