“Tasty”

Kobe Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Our favorite sushi place. Good atmosphere with decorations and colors. Always have a good time there, the zombi is a great drink. If you find a groupon for the plymouth location, buy it, we bought two and used them both on seperate occassions. The maki dinner is a good value and my favorite item.

1 Thank Charliecheeto2012

“Good happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

The zombie is a great drink and many of the sushi rolls are on a good deal at happy hour starting at 9pm, Sunday to Thursday. The maki dinner is also a great deal any night. We enjoy the atmosphere also.

Minnesota
“Great Food/Great Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have eaten here several times, and it is in my top 10 favorite restaurants! It is great for birthday parties, celebrations or even a quick lunch. They are known for the Hibachi service, with the cooking show, but you can also order a quick lunch with the same food cooked more quickly in the kitchen without the show. For several family gatherings they have been very accomoating for large groups. Their food and service have always been excellent!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank judybMinnesota
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Usually great, but wouldn't go during week again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant has always been my family's favorite place to eat. My kids want to use their allowance to eat at this restaurant and always choose Kobe for their birthday's. My only complaint is that the food doesn't seem as good during the week. We went on a Wednesday night for my son's birthday. We always get the Hibachi Dinner. The chicken was tough and the rice and vege's were practically flavorless. My husband and I sat on opposite ends to help with the kids'. After comparing notes, he said the exact same thing. We were very disappointed! I would have given them three stars if I knew this was the norm. We haven't been to this restaurant in over 6 months, so hopefully, our experience was sub-par because it was a newer chef. Usually their chicken and steak Hibachi meals are wonderful! Look for coupons online before you go. You can save a lot of money! Make sure to bring a birth certificate or id for birthday coupon's.

• Visited November 2012
“Good as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We go to this restaurant quite often, at least a few times a month. The sushi, sashimi, salad and miso soup are always very good. Good lighting and decorations inside.

Visited October 2012