“Really really good stuff”

Jr's No. 19 BBQ Co.
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Pine River
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jrs-No-19-BBQ-Co/200783054983
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jrs-No-19-BBQ-Co/200783054983
Minnesota
“Really really good stuff”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stopped by after the wife told me about the great reviews. I had the pork pulled bbq sandwich which was really really good, the meat was so tender. Can't wait to come back. Will bring the wife this time.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank molson45

Pine River, Minnesota, United States
“Better BBQ than Minnesota has a right to have!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

A first, I was skeptical, did this place deserve the ratings and attention its getting?!?! Yes, it does. Wow! The cheese cake is amazing! They let me sample almost everything, and I settled on a Smoked Prime Rib Sandwich. I have NEVER had a better sandwich anywhere. Anytime I am within 30 miles of Jr's, I am there! I sampled the Ribs and Brisket, and OMG! Try them today, you will be amazed like we were!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Ryan N
Las Vegas, Nevada
“BBQ Heaven”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I happened to be visiting the area from KS and stopped in after seeing the Kansas City Star's review of the place. It definitely lived up to the review! The food was amazing - best brisket I've had and great service too. I was disappointed I wasn't going to be here on the 19th when they offer a 1/4 chicken with a side FOR A DOLLAR...as long as the bill has the #19 somewhere on it! I love a good deal, and especially when it tastes as good as JR's.

Will be back for the brunch they offer. Who can resist something called the Redneck Eggs Benedict? Saw that one in the Star and have to try it before I leave.

I'm gonna try to take the "To Go" Full Rack of Ribs to share with the family. They'll love it! I was impressed because not many restaurants offer full menu to go. Is it wrong to eat the fabulous bread pudding on the plane??

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Connie G
Brainerd, Minnesota
“A 'Local' favorite”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'm a resident of the area, and not a fan of the people who live in this area, but this restaurant and it's staff is an exception. Maybe the town is turning a corner... The restaurant is quaint, the food is excellent, and the value is excellent. I always order extra to take home for later.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Phil M
“Sex in your mouth GOOD!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

BBQ Pork- heaven!!
Cheesecake- to die for!!
Bread pudding- sex in your mouth good!!!' Awesome service and great atmosphere!!! Great place to eat and take the kids!

• Visited September 2013