“Amazing food, wonderful family atmosphere!”
Review of The Cactus

The Cactus
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Perham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
“Amazing food, wonderful family atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I totally recommend this place! Great, friendly staff, AMAZING food, great menu selection, and family friendly! Wonderful dining experience!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Cassmaej

iron,mn
“Anniversary trip”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were recommended to this restaurant. My husband and myself found it to be excellent food. I had the Grilled Steak and my husband had the Ground Sirloin stuffed with Blue Cheese. We both thought the food was excellent. My husband also had the Hash brown potatoes which were very good they had butter drizzled on them which made them very tasty.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank beboop59
“Don't bother”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is average but if you have to go to the bathroom don't. The bathroom is disgusting!! It hasn't changed over the past two years. Smells, ceiling tiles stained and missing and cold!! . If they don't care what their bathrooms are like I can only imagine the rest. I do like some of their food, buck hamburgers are great. Not on my list of restaurants to go to. I live in the area.

Blake M, Owner at The Cactus, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. I do want to assure you our restrooms are the next project we will tackle as soon as the snow melts. We have spent our time and resources remodeling and renovating more critical areas of our establishment. With such a large facility and multiple additions to the original structure, it seems that when one issue arises, about 10 follow. Again we appreciate the response, and will take it in stride to better our facility.

Blake Minge - Owner
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Fun.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Cactus has always surpirsed me as a customer. Each time I've been there I was expecting something different yet each time I leave I have had a great time. The service is good. The food is good although there are a few menu items priced a little high. The salad bar is decent but not great. I've been there solo and with large groups and the food gets out pretty quick and has always been good quality. I keep coming back so they must do something right. It's worth a try. I really have no complaints!

Visited May 2012
Vergas, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come for a drink, stay for the ribs!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Service was excellent. Nice choice of foods on menu. --Cooked perfectly. The ribs were great! Prices were good!

Visited June 2012