“My 50th birthday @ Rockmount”

Rockmount Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Carryduff
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I decided to have a quiet 50th birthday meal with my mother. I did not regret my decision: I had delicious food and the service was exemplary -I actually said to Mum that the owners/management team should give tuition in staff interviews for all of the waiters & waitresses were so friendly & helpful. The chef should also be mentioned here for I have visited Rockmount many times and the food is always of a very high standard, in fact superb. I would thoroughly recommend this venue to all,either for a casual meal or something special.

1  Thank Gabrielle B
Shir1234, General Manager at Rockmount Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I am so glad you enjoyed your 50th celebrations

Hope to see you and your mum back again soon.

Shirley & the team