“Quaint small town hotel with big hearts”

Paynesville Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Paynesville
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We do our birthday parties here near every year now ans have found the staff to be very hospitable and kind. There is a lovely pool area for swimming with guests or soaking in a hotub. I especially like there is a non skid floor around pool area and baby wading pool was warm. The conference room was great for decorating to our liking and we were allowed to bring food in. I have stayed one time overnight in the past and the rooms were warm and cozy, also clean. This is a well cared for property and it shows from service to quality. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was great to visit friends in the area and have a comfortable place to stay. I truly recommend the suite. The whirlpool was just the right touch. The employee that set up the stay over the phone was polite and easy to work with. She was able to answer all my questions. I plan to come again soon!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed at the Paynesville Inn many times and have never had anything but excellent service and clean rooms. I stayed in a regular room and the suite. Both rooms were inviting and very clean. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the Paynesville Inn & Suites staff! Over the past couple years we have spent many weeks working out of town and staying there. Peggy the manager is not only excellent at her job....she is a better person. The staff have done everything humanly possible to make the accomodations pleasant and comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a place to stay in or near Paynesville.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan L
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I don't get the opportunity to stay at this hotel as much I would like, but when my job allows me, I make a point to stay at the Paynesville Inn & Suites. The first time I stayed, a wonderful woman named Robin made me feel as if I had just got back home. I had an exceptionally long day and Robin made the check in process as simple as could be. Rooms are very clean and cozy. This is my second stay. Spoke with the manager Peggy. Turns out she was just as nice, so it's no fluke! As one who travels for work, I have stayed in many, many, hotels. This one is top 5 based on staff alone. Hotel has pool, Jacuzzi, etc. and modest breakfast. Hope to bring my wife with me one of these weekends so I can enjoy the stay a bit longer. Recommend this stop to all!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Peggy T, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

We too, hope that you can visit sometime with your wife, and not just for work! Many people enjoy coming to the area to soak up some sun at the beautiful Lake Koronis! However, stay in one of the beautiful whirlpool suites and you may not want to leave. We appreciate your mention of the clean and cozy rooms!! Please stay with us again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The staff was so friendly, the room clean, and great breakfast. We nearly booked the entire hotel for our wedding guests and felt very taken care of.n the accommodations were great and we would not change a thing!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy T, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

What a compliment! Thanks you for the feedback. We have fantastic housekeepers, friendly Front Desk clerks, and a strong maintenance man which makes for a hearty team so our guests have fun, relaxing stays! We sure hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stay frequently at this hotel, at least every two months it seems, and have never had any issues. Rooms are clean, staff are more than friendly and accomodating, and have always made every effort to make sure a stay is pleasant and that your needs are met. I have no reservations at all about recommending this hotel to anyone at any time. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We sure enjoy our guests that continue to come back year after year! Thanks for noticing the consistency throughout the years and sharing this with others, word of mouth is the best kind of advertising! Please come again soon!

Been to Paynesville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!