Paynesville Inn & Suites
$68
$58
$62
Travelocity
Eden Valley Motel(Eden Valley)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa wonderful staybirthday partyroom was cleanvery nice hotelpeggypoolteamshockeycomfortlake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

From the parking lot, to the employees, to the room and pool the place was run 1st class.
Thanks to the staff for making it so relaxing, clean and pleasant.
We celebrated a BD there and even thou we may of got a big noisy, not one complaint, and supplies were in full supply!

Thank You for making my sisers BD a huge success!

Room Tip: Back side has nice grassy area. Either side low traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Peggy T, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Dear MNFarmgal,
We are happy to hear about your successful birthday party stay with us! It is nice to hear you had a fun stay. I look forward to your visits with us in the future. Thank you for choosing Paynesville Inn & Suites!
GM

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Our stay of about a week now has been a great experience. We are in the process of relocating to nearby area. We were very happy when they were able to accomodate our extended stay need. The rooms are very clean, and we are in a smoking room so thats saying something in our experiences. House keeping is friendly and good at thier job. The front desk staff are very nice and helpful, going above and beyond to help. I needed a model for an interview I had for a job ( stylist) and I don`t know any one in the area so I asked the girl at front desk and she actually found some one for me! I was very impressed and I got the job! The pool, sauna, hot tub and breakfast are also very good. We really like that its been very quiet as well.

Room Tip: Top corner away from parking lot and desk is very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Peggy T, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Glad to hear you are having a pleasant stay with us! We make it a priority to fit the needs of each individual guest and as you can imagine that varies quite a bit guest to guest. I am thrilled to hear that your experience at Paynesville Inn & Suites is helping you get situated with your future here in the area. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your feedback here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the feedback.

GM

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Just spent the weekend at this hotel for a hockey tournament, friendly helpful staff. The American Legion is next door and serves decent food. Pool, hot tube, sauna, and wading pool all very nice. Nice lobby for groups to gather in and have fun. Overall this hotel and the whole town was great, very friendly place to visit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Peggy T, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Paynesville! It's nice to hear that you were able to enjoy our pools and common areas with your group as well as the restaurant right next door. I certainly hope you will enjoy another visit to the area soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I and My Mother decided to stay at the Paynesville Inn and suites as my Granddaughter was having her 12th Birthday Party at our cabin nearby. We discovered the pool and meeting room option and suggested it to our daughter - They reserved the pool and meeting room for three hours for $49.00. It was fantastic! A pool, spa and wading pool for swimming and a meeting room (that we decorated) for snacks and Birthday Cake. It was a wonderful time for my granddaughter and her friends.

Room Tip: We chose a suite which provided two rooms with a door between. This was great for three adults. It was at the top of the stairs and very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

A smaller hotel that offers more than those large chains. Desk Clerks very polite and friendy--very helpful with directions and restaurant suggestions. Joked with the kids, making us feel at ease.
Had a quiet time at 10pm that was enforced--which was great for our family, resulting in a super night's sleep!
Supper breakfast in the morning-and large pool area we enjoyed again before checking out. Highly recommend to families!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank happymom101
PaynesvilleGM, General Manager at Paynesville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to hear back from our guests and it is always a pleasure to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Paynesville Inn & Suites. We look forward to having you as our guests next time your travels bring you to the Paynesville area!