All reviews event center family funeral hot tub great hotel the pool area was nice a wonderful stay front desk staff was very friendly grand stay breakfast room excellent place to stay clean rooms nice breakfast location was perfect comfy bed desk clerk cate alexandria
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We decided to treat the Grand Kids to a surprise weekend and wanted to do something just a little bit different. We booked our room at Crossings not really knowing what to expect, but the rate was good, and it looked to have everything we needed. WOW !!! What a surprise it was to find a Property that is not only affordable, but also absolutely spotless !!! This is the way it should be !!! It seems other Brands of Hotels seem to have forgotten what we the people want. Great rates, CLEAN rooms, and a friendly, polite staff. The Pool Area was fantastic ( again spotless ) and the kids had a great time. We will without a doubt be staying here again and again. Thank you Crossings for a memorable weekend !!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for staying at Crossings Inn & Suites of Parkers Prairie for a surprise weekend with your grandchildren! What a perfect getaway with grandparents! Thank you for your compliments and our staff takes great pride in providing the basics and providing them exceptionally well. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We started staying here twice a year now. Super clean. Great pool n hottub area. Very friendly staff. Rooms are large and very clean. The town of Parkers Prairie is where our family immigrated too over a hundred years ago. Small town and very friendly. So having a great place to stay when we go visit is a wonderfull thing! Cant say enough good things. Beds? Well, kinda hurt the back. Bit everything else makes up for it. Visit soon! We are back in August and cant wait!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at Crossings for business. I can not say enough great things about this place. The room looks like a new Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. The building is spotless, the rooms are comfortable and have everything you would need (fridge, coffee pot, desk, microwave, iron, etc...)

I actually went into town and had dinner and a few drinks at a local establishment (Parkers Prairie Liquor). All of the patrons were awesome, including the staff. Once they found out where I was staying, they started to buy me drinks. It was amazing.

Like I said at the start. I cannot say enough great things about this location. I felt like I was part of the community and very welcomed. This is truly a situation where "Minnesota Nice" is spot on. I will make sure I stay here again, even if I have to drive 30 miles out of my way.

Room Tip: I did not see if they had a fitness center. They do have a pool though. As far as restaurants, there are a few in town. I cannot say a bad word about any of them. I will also say... the rooms are under-priced for the value that you receive. A+ place... and I'm very critical of hotels.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you very much for choosing Parkers Praire for your stay while on business. We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel and found it be clean, spotless and accommodating. We love our hotel and our town because of the people and are really glad you experience both. We hope you will stay with us again soon and tell your coworkers!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We just spent three nights at Crossings. We will definetly be staying here again when we are in the area. It was super clean, comfortable and friendly. One of the nicest places we have stayed at in a long time. Pool and hut tub were a nice surprise. We weren't expecting a small town hotel to have such nice added benefits.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here a year ago for a weekend family gathering and again this month. The new manager was terrific! Very accommodating and helpful. Hotel was fresh and clean. Still just like new. We had a great time in the pool and a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. Looking forward to coming back next year!

• Stayed: March 2014
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for returning to Crossings Inn & Suites of Parkers Prairie and we look forward to you returning again in a year...or even before!