“Excellent Hotel and Town.”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Parkers Prairie
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Hotel and Town.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at Crossings for business. I can not say enough great things about this place. The room looks like a new Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. The building is spotless, the rooms are comfortable and have everything you would need (fridge, coffee pot, desk, microwave, iron, etc...)

I actually went into town and had dinner and a few drinks at a local establishment (Parkers Prairie Liquor). All of the patrons were awesome, including the staff. Once they found out where I was staying, they started to buy me drinks. It was amazing.

Like I said at the start. I cannot say enough great things about this location. I felt like I was part of the community and very welcomed. This is truly a situation where "Minnesota Nice" is spot on. I will make sure I stay here again, even if I have to drive 30 miles out of my way.

Room Tip: I did not see if they had a fitness center. They do have a pool though. As far as restaurants, there...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you very much for choosing Parkers Praire for your stay while on business. We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel and found it be clean, spotless and accommodating. We love our hotel and our town because of the people and are really glad you experience both. We hope you will stay with us again soon and tell your coworkers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We just spent three nights at Crossings. We will definetly be staying here again when we are in the area. It was super clean, comfortable and friendly. One of the nicest places we have stayed at in a long time. Pool and hut tub were a nice surprise. We weren't expecting a small town hotel to have such nice added benefits.

• Stayed May 2014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here a year ago for a weekend family gathering and again this month. The new manager was terrific! Very accommodating and helpful. Hotel was fresh and clean. Still just like new. We had a great time in the pool and a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. Looking forward to coming back next year!

• Stayed March 2014
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for returning to Crossings Inn & Suites of Parkers Prairie and we look forward to you returning again in a year...or even before!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We just spent 5 nights at Crossings Inn & Suites in Parkers Prairie, we loved every second of it! Cate Dunn/Manager & all of the staff (Shelby, Carol, Joyce, June & Tyann) were all so friendly & always ready to answer any questions that I may have had. It was very quiet & peaceful plus the beds very comfortable with big fat fluffy pillows & comforters, (we slept like babies) Breaksfast very good each morning with scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, many types of breads, waffles, fresh juice & so much more. Also, pizza's made right there at the hotel, very reasonably priced & very, very good! Pool area & hot tub are amazing very well kept & clean & not over powered by chlorine smell. I will definately be back to stay at the Crossings & highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a GREAT place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Carlos, Minnesota
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The beds were very uncomfortable. I tossed and turned all night and didn't much sleep and woke up with a sore back. The breakfast area was very dirty and noone even washed the tables after anyone who ate or spilled on them. Are jetted tub pressure would go high then low as the jets would turn off and not stay on and the placement of the jets were very uncomfortable when they only hit you in the side not the back. I talked to the manager and she did not seem like she cared and just made excuses. I will never stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed February 2014
MorrisseyHospitality, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for visiting our hotel and for sharing your feedback regarding your experience. We are sorry for the poor experience you had. The hotel and the mattresses are less than 2 years old and are rotated and flipped every 3 months. The jacuzzi has not had problems with other guests reported prior to your visit, and we are checking its performance again as we do monthly. The breakfast area is attended to by staff throughout the morning and we apologize if a table had not yet been cleaned upon your arrival. We make routine checks and are cleaning continously to try to prevent, but there can be moments in-between checks.

We are sorry you did not enjoy your Valentine's experience and will not be recommending the hotel to others. The General Manager did decor and set the room for a romantic evening for you and your guest. As you can see from our reviews, guests enjoy staying at the hotel.
Illinois
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

It was so nice to stay at a hotel with that "new hotel smell". Super clean. Beds and pillows comfy. Sheets crisp. Breakfast had a good selection. The room has a micro/fridge/coffee. Staff was very accommodating. The only snag we ran into was with booking a room. My sister called the 800 number and they told her they only had king rooms left. When I went on line, it said there were queen rooms available. When my sister called again, they still told her they only had king rooms. Then she mentioned what I had seen on line and then they "found" the queen rooms. I don't think the call center reflects on the Parkers Prairie experience but I wanted to caution that if you are calling, still check on line. It was mid-week and it was obvious they had plenty of rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014
MorrisseyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for staying at Crossings Inn & Suites of Parkers Prairie and for your review of your recent stay. We are very sorry about the confusion with the call center and have contacted them immediately after reading your review. There should not be different stories on availability.

We are glad you chose to stay with us and are so happy you enjoyed the clean rooms, comfy beds and billows, and the accommodating staff. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Maple Grove, Minnesota, Usa
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. It was very quiet and breakfast was delicious both days we stayed. Scrambled eggs and a different breakfast meat each day. We will look for a GrandStay hotel for our next trip!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Ottertail
Days Inn Alexandria MN
Days Inn Alexandria MN
#11 of 12 in Alexandria

Been to GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie? Share your experiences!