“Restaurant in Park Rapids”
Review of Necce's Ristorante

Necce's Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Necce's is pleased to announce the addition of a private dining room and full service bar with hand-crafted cocktails and premium spirits. Winter Hours 4PM to Close Wed-Sat...Open Easter Sunday
Menahga, Minnesota, United States
“Restaurant in Park Rapids”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We try to eat here whenever we have company or friends. We have never had a bad meal! The service is excellent and very professional. We are very pleased now that they have a full bar instead of just the wine and beer. If you want a wonderful meal and a fun night out, go to Necce's!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Toni P

Alexandria, Minnesota
“Great First Experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here for the first time and we pleasantly surprised! From the time we called to inquire about serving hours to the end of the evening we we felt very welcome . The waiter was very informative and helpful. Our meal was perfectly done and presented nicely. What a wonderful suprise to find fine dining downtown Park Rapids!

Bemidji, Minnesota
“Works for all palates”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We have been meaning to try this place for some time and it made a great choice. We drove 45 miles to experience this restaurant and food and were not disappointed. We took my Mom and Dad here for dinner out. My father has the typical Minnesota palate: ketchup is spicy. Mom is a bit more adventurous, and my wife and I love to eat interesting food. We all found something we liked, even though much of the menu was unfamiliar to my parents. I hope to be back soon and will try to encourage friends to join us. Another interesting treat: it seemed like the carafe of wine was a half litre, rather than a 3/8.

• Visited March 2014
Menahga, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The wonderful food, excellent service, friendly people, and great atmosphere never changes! It seems like other people enjoy the place, too, since the last time we went it was well below zero and the restaurant was full of people.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Toni P
Piedmont, Missouri
“Impressed! ”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I have to say, being Italian myself, I wasn't expecting much from a small town Italian restaurant. However, I was actually impressed. It was a classy little place I the very pretty little Main Street of the town. The drink menu had a good variety, as did the food menu. The staff was professional and courteous. If I ever end up back in Park Rapids, I would eat here again.