“Great shopping experience and great lunch.”
Review of Summerhill Farm

Summerhill Farm
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't miss this shopping and lunching opportunity while visiting Park Rapids. It is sure to make your day.

2  Thank DANIEL H

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We make Summerhill Farm an annual stop just for the food. The shops are very nice and have interesting merchandise, but the food is our attraction. I always have the same thing - the Summer Chicken Sandwich with a side of their fabulous Wild Rice soup. I crave that chicken sandwich all year long. The interior of the restaurant is adorable but we always ask to sit outside. the flowers and surroundings are so peaceful and pretty. I can't wait to get back this summer!

3  Thank gypsymamma
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've been visiting Summerhill Farm each summer since it opened. Lunch at the Porch is always on the agenda and is always very good. I haven't seen much change in the merchandise over the years but everything is always displayed nicely, clean stores, and friendly staff.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Summerhill farm is my favorite summer eatery! I love the atmosphere of the entire place and the food is reasonably priced and you get what you pay for! A big selection of sandwiches and salads and wonderful chicken wild rice soup! The service is fast and friendly and it's a place the whole family can go to!

1  Thank PRchick22
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My daughters and granddaughters and I have lunch and shop at Summerhill every summer. We love the salads, sandwiches,
and fresh fruit options. We always sit on the gazebo and enjoy the many flowers planted everywhere. Lots of varied shops. We always find something. Well worth a visit.