“Great breakfast stop”

West Forty Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We always stop at the West Forty when traveling from MN to ND. It has always been for breakfast so I can't speak to their other meals. Breakfasts however, are excellent and the prices are right. A "mainstay" in Park Rapids, I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2012
1  Thank LTCret

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Very farm/machine shed atmosphere is the decor. I liked the look a lot. Inside and out were clean and tidy. Ample parking. Food was good as was the service we had. Price wasn't bad. Nice place for a larger gathering too. Roomy as heck. I will go back.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Food is always good at West Forty...comfort food. It's also a good place to go after church, although it's a bit noisy when trying to visit.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The maple smoked bacon and hash browns were exceptional.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Fun setting, friendly staff, great food. My son loved the French Toast, and I loved the warm, open-faced turkey sandwich.

Date of visit: February 2012