Review Highlights
A Great BDay Experience for our 12 Year Old!

We had a great time! We were celebrating our daughter’s 12th Birthday. My husband and I had just as... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jessmarie1510
Prescott, Wisconsin
Wonderful Outdoor Experience!

This was an exhilarating experience for students in an outdoor independent living class. They were... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2018
lolo20142014
Birchdale

All reviews leap of faith zip line ropes course giant swing awesome experience three sections high school ranging in age team building experience field trip bring bug spray high ropes year olds whole family challenges encouraging blast
Reviewed December 8, 2014

My daughter's high school volleyball team comes every year. It is a powerful team bonding tool. The staff and facility are amazing.
Ps. We were state champions !!!

Reviewed December 8, 2014

I accompanied a group of students to C4 as a culmination to the leadership, character and teambuilding initiatives we had completed throughout the school year. My young leaders were excited to see how their hard work set them up perfectly to be ready for the challenges they faced at C4. The C4 staff were great-- personable, knowledgeable, encouraging, and did an amazing job of pushing the students to see what they truly are capable of. My students left the course with a renewed sense of optimism and pride in knowing they conquered the challenges put before them. Travis and team delivered a meaningful experience my youth never will forget. Highly recommended for all!

Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

My kids had a fantastic time on this course..it was the first time any of them had done something like this and they were thrilled!! The staff was so helpful and really helped my son who froze during his turn across the rope walk..very professional.. They all thought the zip line was the best part..We will be back for sure!!

Reviewed December 8, 2014

This place is amazing! We've gone for 3 years straight and each time has been challenging, exhilarating and fun! Our fearless son was only 5 his first time and zipped right on through. I started out just shaking and nervous, but with the encouragement and support of their awesome staff, and a little courage, I was able to complete the course. It's now pretty easy and fun. The leap of faith and swing are a blast!

Reviewed December 7, 2014

wonderful uplifting experience.
My husband and I and our 7 and 9 year old kids all did it!
Great bonding!