“Barb M. You won't be disappointed.”

Character Challenge Course
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Park Rapids
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Providing guests with first class adventure that will revolutionize the way they approach their relationships, job, and difficult circumstances. Trust us, your family, team or school will remember this exhilarating experience!
Maplewood, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Barb M. You won't be disappointed.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

First time visiting the Character Challenge Course and was quite impressed. The owners are a husband and wife team and we were welcomed with open arms. Our two teens went on the course and had a blast. They felt very comfortable with the staff and their experience with all the equipment. The staff ensured everyone was safe and was having a fun time. The owners and staff even went out of their way to assist a cancer stricken woman so she could experience the zipline. It was a team effort to help her climb the ladder and my two teens were able to help out - they walked away knowing they did a good deed. Hats off to the staff! Highly recommend the visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BMas2014

Bemidji
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the most amazing experiences of my life!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My friends and I were looking for some fun things to do in Minnesota and we came across the Character Challenge Course. I hadn't been on a zip line before nor had I climbed 35 feet high and tried to overcome a vertical obstacle course. I got to do all of that and much, much, more. In addition to the experience being mind blowing, it was the little things that we noticed that set this place apart from your average tourist attraction. The facilitators were personable and used humor and strong interpersonal skills to engage not only our group but the other 15 or so individuals that were there. So if you end up looking for something to do in northern Minnesota, check out the Character Challenge. The experience was thrilling (free falls and zip line), full of teamwork, and helped me to overcome some obstacles in my life and set a couple of goals.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ThorGiddy
Park Rapids, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Looking up from a grandparents point of view!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We purchased the full challenge course tickets for 10 of our family as Christmas gifts and now I'm afraid we will have to do it again! After finding a time that all could participate (thank you Travis for your help on this one) they were all so happy they had participated and all have said they would do it again. Ages ranged from 45 to 12 years of age and it was truly a challenge for each and every one of them. They found fears they could overcome and fears they didn't know they had! The staff gals were friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and oh so patient. As a grandmother from the ground looking up and taking pictures I would recommend this for your family.

Visited July 2013
Brainerd, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Team Building for families”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We've taken vacations and have done the "zip line" thing. So we didn't know what to expect out of the Character Challenge Course. When I think of "team building", I am thinking trust falls and corporate events. While this facility offers that too, there is so much to be discovered if you bring your family. The staff was professional and caring. They talked about us "Committing to Change" meaning for us to work on things that we needed to work on (both as a family and individual). The challenges they have hit the spot. Some were really scary (IE 3G Swing) and others weren't as bad. Its all nestled into tall pine trees making this the perfect scenery. I could not have asked for a better investment of time or money on our vacation. I'm telling all my friends about the best team building in Minnesota....at the Character Challenge Course!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank S L
Bemidji, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing owners, amazing place”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a very organized and well-run operation. Always a positive experience. The owners are very inspirational and manage to make everyone feel comfortable the moment you arrive. You never have to do more than you want.