“Great Lunch spot w/ outdoor seating”
Review of The Good Life Cafe

The Good Life Cafe
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The Good Life Café provides outdoor seating as well as a wonderful drinks and a varied menu. The specialty drinks were creative as well as tasty! The sandwiches were very good as well; hot bacon, fresh ingredients and a wonderful roll. My only complaint would be that the chips we were served were slightly soggy (however it was really quite hot and humid outside so....)

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

At first I thought every town should have this place, but then, no...it wouldn't be so special. I just wish we lived closer.

The food is absolutely amazing. The service outstanding. The atmosphere is charming.

Even the beer selection is fabulous for such a little place.

This our second visit but not our last. If i lived here they would be able to set their clocks by my patronage.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We found the Reuben to be among the best we have tasted. Convenient downtown location, average prices, friendly service. Dessert was very good as well.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The café had a high rating on Trip Advisor so we gave it a try instead of going back to one of our annual favorites. We're glad we did. The lunch (salad and sandwich) were delicious and the portions overly generous. The place was busy but we never felt hurried. Service was efficient and friendly.

1  Thank blkWeyburn
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Interesting things on the menu. I got the Thai PB burger--interestingly good! He got the fish tacos--delish with a bite. Good tap beer options. Don't get mixed drinks, nothing special. Salsa--not the best! Would recommend this place for sure. Cool vibe/setting/decor.

Ok service--meaning, I like to be welcomed and asked "if I've been here before" with recommendations made. And the server didn't check in to see how it was until we were almost done, and it wasn't even busy!

Overall though, it is worth the stop!