“We will definitely be back!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Park Rapids
Vacationaire Resort
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Park Rapids
“We will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I too live within 5 miles and was excited to hear it was re opening.. My girlfriend, my son and I all thought it was wonderful.. My son and I had the ribeye and my girlfriend the fish.. We all give this place a 3 thumbs up.. From the great setting, to the food, to the very personable, friendly wait staff.- cleanliness all well above our expectations.. The owner was also there to greet everyone and make sure our visit was pleasant..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

We live a mile away from here and thought we would try it due to the new ownership. We ordered the surf and turf special, which was a sirloin steak, a pound of crab, vegetables, and mashed potatoes to serve 2 for $40. We waited 45 min for our food and it was cold. We only got a half a pound of crab. And our vegetables were very mushy. Obviously cooked from frozen. Our sever never came back so I found the owner myself to complain to. He acted clueless and defensive. then said he would discount our bill later. He only gave us $4 off. He is clearly out for the money only. Every other table around us was complaining too. Never go here.

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Bproesel
North Dakota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were anxious to try this place as it recently re-opened after being closed for a couple years. I ordered a prime rib sandwich and my husband ordered the broasted chicken. The couple we were with ordered hamburger and she ordered a wrap. My sandwich was good - no complains. Husband's chicken was dry, too salty and he said tasted like an old bird. He ordered a baked potato and got that plus potato salad. Hmmm The salad he got was a boring iceberg lettuce salad piled with cheddar cheese. My friend's wrap was mostly wrap with very little filling. The hamburger was good. We may give it another try after they have been open for awhile to see if they can get their act together.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NDakGirl
North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2010

A couple of complaints from a couple people in the family that the carpet in their cabin wasn't clean. The lodge part, there wasn't as much to do as I'd hoped. The food was wonderful. The staff was fantastic! We had a wonderful time.

Stayed June 2009
Mn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

Great food, great lodging, and the owners are just great people. Beautiful location and very reasonably priced. The supperclub and bar were great to hang out and the lake is beautiful!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
twin cities
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2008

We loved it. We had stayed here years ago and were so exicted to see it re-opened. What a great job! New beds, and flat screen TV's. The restaurant was awesome! The food was so much more than we expected. What a beautiful place to stay.

• Liked — The new owners really know how to make you feel welcomed
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank lotsoffun5