“Best hotel throughout my entire trip.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
Independence, Missouri
“Best hotel throughout my entire trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here a few months back on my vacation to visit friends and family in MN and this hotel was the best during my entire trip. Staff was great, very friendly. Room was very comfortable and very clean. The lobby is what caught my eye the most. Log cabin like feel with animal mounts all around on the walls but that may be because there is a Cabelas right next door. Plenty of restaurants to walk to. When I come back to MN I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a king room with a pull out couch, a little spendier but well worth it. Much more room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeanie J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
iowa city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

i feel like i have royal blood,because they treat me very kingly.I love the staff they are willing to help.clean and wonderful place,cant say enough i really enjoy my stay!when i take a trip with the family to minnesota i will be staying there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank harrye069
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very clean, good breakfast and great customer service. We arrived early and the front desk clerk was very friendly. Not at all put out that we asked if we could get our room early. She got us right into a room without even batting an eye! Not often do we get that when arriving early. Rooms were quiet our was right by the front entrance never heard people coming and going or noises from above. Would recommend for anyone traveling in this area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank K C
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had a hard time finding a hotel with vacancy. This hotel had one room left. I have never stayed at a Comfort Inn. I usually stay at super 8's. I was impressed with this hotel. It was very clean. I loved the breakfast. Eggs, sausage, cereal danishes. I would definitely stay again. They did accept my two small dogs. It has a pool and great location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sjebuffetfan
Shawnee Mission
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Over the last 8 years, my wife and I have stayed in 55 to 60 Comfort Inns. Of all the ones we stayed in, this is easily the best. The rooms have been updated and the beds are great. They even have a choice of pillows. The hot & cold breakfast is first rate. This is one Comfort Inn that I can easily rate as "excellent". And for those of you going west of the Mississippi for the first time, they do have running water and indoor plumbing.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Huskerthedog
Bagley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The guy that checked us in was the best! upgraded us to a king for the same price as a standard room, was very nice. Everyone at the desk was very nice! The FREE hot breakfast was very good! Would stay here again if we are ever close to the area!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lindyc5
Sioux Center, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and me recently went to Owatonna MN for our anniversary, I called the mottel and talked to this wonderful lady named Vickie, explained I was celebrating my anniversary if there was a room she would recommend, oh yes the king size jacuzzi room would be great

When we arrived we checked in with Vickie and she treated us like old friends, Very Very nice person,
The breakfast was really good, room was very clean both kinds of pillows on bed , soft and firm

Vickie thanks for the "real Coffee"

I would defiantly stay at this motel again

One suggestion we stayed 2 nights and the second day we were there we came back to our room at around 4-5 to get ready to go out for the evening and our room had not been cleaned yet, they came to clean it at around 5 when we were getting ready, it did not bother me too bad I just asked for clean towels, she cleaned the bathroom a little and gave us clean towels and was on her way.

It would have been nice to have the room cleaned at like 12:00 or something

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Randy H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Baymont Inn & Suites
Days Inn Faribault
Days Inn Faribault
#3 of 5 in Faribault
3.0 of 5 stars 215 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!