“Great menu”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have eaten at several Famous Daves.....This one has some great employees with attention to detail. It is good to great bbq depending on the night. Only downfall is the 9:00 closing.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stopped here at 5 on a Sunday afternoon. There was 4 in our party and it took 25 minutes to get seated even though there were several open tables and booths. When we were seated our waitress, who was very friendly, said several people had called in or were no shows and thus they couldn't get people seated as quickly. I like their food, but it seems strange to me that a 'kid friendly' food like Macaroni and Cheese isn't 'kid friendly'. It's pretty spicy even for someone who likes spicy food. All the food we had was really spicier than we liked, but was served hot and taste was good. For that reason, we will probably find somewhere else until they can tame down the heat a bit. The decor does need updating and a good cleaning.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been to a number of other Famous Dave's in other locations over the years and always enjoyed them. This location needs some real help. The table was sticky, menu was stained, bathroom towel dispenser broken. That was just the first appearance. The restaurant was about 40% filled on a friday early afternoon so the management should have been on this. The ribs came out cold and seemed to have a leather texture to them. Obviously sitting not fresh off the smoker. The fries were also cold and dried out. When I attempted to taste the slaw, I discovered that we had no eating utensils delivered with it. For the name sake of "Famous Dave's" please don't judge this one as a standered if you have never eaten at one before.

1  Thank Docroy
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been to places with better menus and better service, but Famous Dave's is fun and the food is very good. Try the ribs - several styles of ribs and all good.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

amazing menu, great service, well worth the visit, I am not a BBQ fan, but when it comes to Famous Daves', I am a BIG fan. We have eaten in as well as done take out on many occasions, alway fabulous!