“Overpriced fast food.”

Culver's
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed December 21, 2012

It was fine, I felt like I was overpaying for basically the same food I can get at any other drive thru. So many great places to eat in owatonna, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We live midway between the Culvers store in Owatonna, and the Austin, MN. locations. I have always enjoyed Culvers restaurants--they offer a variety of dishes (freshly cooked to order), home-made custard, and real malted milks. The burgers have the buns toasted--it's as close as you can get to an old-fashioned hamburger.

The waiters bring your food out to you--and I'm always impress how spectacularly CLEAN all Culvers seem to be. Perhaps it is because they seem to hire more elderly people than other chain restaurants--these are people that are interested in their job.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I like their burgers and custard but I am always frustrated that they rarely serve French onion soup.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant this past June. The menu board said two toppings at no charge with a sundae. However, the lady who seemed to be in charge said you only get one, and she didn't know why the menu board said that you get two. She then made the sundae much smaller than other Culver's restaurants do for the same size ordered.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The hamburgers are always way over done. The frys are real bad, but you can mashed potatos isstead. Nice option. Only go there when someone else picks.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!