“Good fo - no surprises.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Owatonna
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mankato, Minnesota
“Good fo - no surprises.”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Food is great, restaurant is clean, employees are friendly. Pretty typical - no surprises. I mean that in a good way. I know exactly what to expect when I visit a Culvers, that's why I keep going back, and this one is no different.

• Visited November 2011

Owatonna, Minnesota
“Always great food and service”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

It is just like Mc Donalds. You always know what it is going to taste like. Very fast service

New York City, New York
“Tasty burgers, fries and chicken strips and fish platter.”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

My title say it all. The food here is simple, yet tasty and fair to your wallet. It's a fast food place like Mc'Donald's or Burger King, except the burgers are tastier.
I don't eat meat anymore, but when I did, I enjoyed the taste of their burgers, not too dry, not too greasy. I just loved the taste of a good burger. And their fries, which I still eat are tasty too, crispy and delicious. I also loved the chicken strips. My husband also loves the same items and the fish platter.
If you love burgers, chicken strips and fish platters, and fries, this is a great place to stop and bring the family for a quick bite out. It won't break your wallet. Of course, the food isn't healthy, but if that is what you want, you wouldn't be at a fast food place in the first place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not my favorite place to...”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

Not my favorite place to eat.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook