“Nice!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Not much to say on this one. It appeared to be a little slow but I guess I was a little early for a Saturday night.
no problems. Food was good service good.

New York City, New York
“Nice atomsphere and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is another one of the good places to eat in Owatonna. The steaks are good and so is the fish. Desserts are tasty too. The prices are a bit on the high side, if you're budgeting. Overall, a nice place to eat lunch or dinner. The atomsphere is casual and service can be iffy.

Visited February 2012
Indiana
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

While traveling we stopped here for lunch. Our hotel was a hop, skip and a jump away and thought we'd give it a try. We ordered the walleye and Lindenburg patty...and both were delish! We started with the potato canoes, which were a healthy portion and followed with our main meals which came with two choices...very fresh and satisfying...would visit again...

• Visited June 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Awful food and poor service - too bad.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Was in town for business, so we decided to eat here for dinner tonight. We were sat in a booth in the bar area, so of course, we got very limited service from our server. Side salad was made up mostly of hard pieces of iceberg lettuce. I order an $18 Red Pepper Atlantic Salmon dinner. While it was a pretty large piece of salmon, it was the worst salmon I have ever had. It tasted like frozen salmon (somewhat dry in the middle), and had some red sauce poured over some of the top of it.

I don't typically complain, but because I expected my $18 salmon to be some of the best salmon I had ever had, I did. The manager did apologize and comp my meal; however, I will not be returning to any Timber Lodge Steakhouse.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank sarahleeb2
“Good homestyle cooking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Pleasant atmosphere, wait staff nice. Meals are ok. Good taste to meals but nothing special or a big wow. Consistent in everything when we do go

Visited March 2012