“Good place for a burger”
Review of Sportsman's Grille

Sportsman's Grille
Ranked #48 of 72 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: American
Description: family owned...not a chain...homemade...good food...desserts... and..full bar and TV's...next to cabella's
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff was friendly and accomodating. The burger was great. Good place to watch the game. Would stop again.

1  Thank WannabeeSpringer

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Definitely worth a try! Dining options along Interstate 35 are often limited to chain restaurants, and we were interested in trying something less predictable. We had a very good meal (Greek Gyro and Philly Cheesesteak sandwich). The food was fresh and was served at the right temperature, and prices were reasonable for the items we ordered. Service was polite and pleasant, and the restaurant wasn't overly noisy (although the decor is a bit quirky).

2  Thank Ramblers1986
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had driven by this restaurant several times but were ambivalent to try it as the parking lot was often empty. We decided to eat at Sportsman's Grille on February 5 and was happily surprised! My husband ordered the BBQ ribs dinner and I ordered the Ribeye dinner. The dinners offered many choices of sides. The food was good; not the best cut of steak I've had but for the money it was decent. Dinner for 2 was $38. Service was nice, friendly and attentive. With just a few customers in the place, we had their full attention! The decor is nice and So i expected prices to be higher than the were. I would recommend Sportsman's Grille. It's at the same exit as Cabelas.

5  Thank MNSandSeeker

Been to Sportsman's Grille? Share your experiences!