“Worth a try!”
Review of Sportsman's Grille

Sportsman's Grille
Ranked #48 of 72 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: American
Description: family owned...not a chain...homemade...good food...desserts... and..full bar and TV's...next to cabella's
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had driven by this restaurant several times but were ambivalent to try it as the parking lot was often empty. We decided to eat at Sportsman's Grille on February 5 and was happily surprised! My husband ordered the BBQ ribs dinner and I ordered the Ribeye dinner. The dinners offered many choices of sides. The food was good; not the best cut of steak I've had but for the money it was decent. Dinner for 2 was $38. Service was nice, friendly and attentive. With just a few customers in the place, we had their full attention! The decor is nice and So i expected prices to be higher than the were. I would recommend Sportsman's Grille. It's at the same exit as Cabelas.

5  Thank MNSandSeeker