“Great thin crust pizza”

Nicks Pizza Palace
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 6, 2012

It is so good we can't get it very often due to the fact I wlll eat a whole pizza myself :( I do suggest getting double cheese just not enough for someone from WI.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I really liked the pizza at Nicks. It's something different than the usual chain pizza, in a good way. Fresh hand-tossed dough, thin crust with some different meat choices.

They had a very patient and accommodating wait staff. As we had a hockey team and parents taking up 2/3rds of the place they worked hard to take orders quickly, kept drinks filled and even found time to interact with their customers.

Next time I'm in Owatonna this one of the places I'll be seeking out to eat at.

1  Thank hawkeye68
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Any pizza you order is amazing. The sauce is fresh and light. The crust is thin and chewy. If you order in be prepared for a longer than normal wait as they get really busy with deliveries during peak hours. The salads are a huge disappointment and over priced.we ordered the Greek salad- feta cheese, tomatoes, onions and olives on a bed of lettuce with their special dressing which they forgot to make so we didn't get it until halfway through our pizza. When it arrived we received a plate of mainly iceberg lettuce with 2 thin slices of tomatoes cut in 1/2, a few olives, about 8 slivers of purple onion, and a 1/4 slice of feta laying on top. No dressing was on it but they brought a cruet of oil and one of vinegar. There's was no special dressing and no one seemed to know what that was. I asked for ranch dressing which they again forgot to bring until about 10 minutes later. All in all they are still worthy of the very good rating because the pizza is just yummy! I'd skip the salad.