“AWESOME!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The very best hotel experience I have ever had. From the moment of check in, until we checked out, we were meant to feel as tho we were the only guests there. Everything was very clean, great breakfast, very comfortable room. Will stay here next time I am in the area. The best staff EVER!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank Mary T
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Just wanted to pass along what a phenomenal experience I had at this hotel. Not only was everyone there very friendly, but Sue Steele went above and beyond what one would normally expect in customer service. She made us feel as if we were coming home every night.

Jim Giardino

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed in an AmericInn in the past and was very disappointed. I was rented a room that was bug infested and the management new this. I vowed I would never give them my trust again. The last two weeks I had business in Owatonna Minnesota, I was forced to stay in an AmericInn with my company. You have a lady at your front desk who is top notch as far as customer service and friendliness goes. Her name is Sue Steele and she has single handedly won me back as a customer with your chain. If it wasn't for Sue I would still boycott your hotel. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make me and our company feel welcomed. I hope she is recognized for this. Thank you Sue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank keith k
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We love staying at the AmericInn in Owatonna! The rooms have been fabulously redone, and the staff is awesome, especially Sue Steele! She is a very courteous, friendly, upbeat and happy person who made us feel very welcome. She's a great reason why we love coming here. Thank you, Sue!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Roxanne G
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Good hotel. We enjoyed the stay. Pool temp was good. Many stores and restaurants in the area. No complaints but tile in bathroom good use some updates. Breakfast was good. Fresh coffee was in the lobby.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Rooms are up to date and clean, my whole family stayed one night and had no issues. All vending machines were out of order so no snacks or drinks. Pool area was clean but needs to be more ventilated in there, smells was to much for me. Always a great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family and I recently stayed a night to get away and enjoy the pool and hot tub. The rooms and facilities were very clean. Mark at the front desk was the best. Very kind and willing to do whatever for you. Then the stay was topped off with an awesome breakfast. We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Crossings by GrandStay Waseca

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!