Baymont by Wyndham Owatonna
$65
Hotels.com
Best Budget Inn(Owatonna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againconference roomhockey tournamentpool areaone night staybiscuits and gravyparking lota great stayupon checkhot tubnice placefree breakfaststaff was friendlysuesteele
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were passing through and saw the good online reviews, so we booked this hotel. Very pleased with our stay. Everything went fine. Front desk was friendly. Room was clean. My kids got to swim for a bit. And we thought the pool was nice. The breakfast was also great as well. Basically, it was all we could ask for as guests just passing through. :)

Room Tip: There is no elevator in this 2 story hotel. So if you need handicapped accessible or have lots to carry, make sure you get a ground floor room.
1  Thank PineyPrincess
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed here and really like the place.Great staff.Clean and quiet rooms.Nice breakfast.WiFi not too good.This does need to be updated.Too slow and hard to get on to.Close to places to eat.
We will stop again.

1  Thank MOJIM
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Mark at the front desk is amazing! Although my stay started out rocky with no bedding for the sofa sleeper in my room and a couple trials to get proper bedding, Mark went above and beyond when I REALLY needed assistance! A piece of jewelry slipped down behind the fireplace mantel. Mark personally retrieved it for me after another hotel staff told me it could not be retrieved. Since the jewelry was not only valuable but also had sentimental value, I REALLY appreciated Mark's unbelievable customer service.

As a side note, be careful of the firplace mantels at the hotel rooms. They do not sit flush against the wall!

1  Thank Sandy D
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I planned a birthday party for my son here and it was wonderful! Sue was amazing to work with and very helpful in making sure the room would be prepared for the day of the party! Prices were extremely reasonable and the party room was set up perfectly to have a pool party and also an area for the adults to gather and chat. Definitely was one of the best birthday parties I have planned so far and would suggest using this location to anyone looking for a place to have a reasonably priced gathering.

1  Thank Chrystal G
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed in a suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi for one night. The room was a great value at $139- spacious and comfortable, Jacuzzi was very sizeable and well situated, and the fireplace was great. There were two wedding parties in the hotel but we didn't hear any noise from outside the room.

The free breakfast is a real breakfast- fresh hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, toast, cereal, fruit, milk, cheese, bars, etc.- best free breakfast I've had.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I am ever in Owatonna.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple