“Best place to stay in Owatonna”

Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very comfortable room. The hot tub was nice, it's too bad that it's set up on a way that doesn't allow one of the guests to face the TV. The staff is very nice and helpful. Sue in particular was very friendly and always made sure we had everything we needed. Breakfast offers everything you can dream about. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lilia S
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were passing through and saw the good online reviews, so we booked this hotel. Very pleased with our stay. Everything went fine. Front desk was friendly. Room was clean. My kids got to swim for a bit. And we thought the pool was nice. The breakfast was also great as well. Basically, it was all we could ask for as guests just passing through. :)

Room Tip: There is no elevator in this 2 story hotel. So if you need handicapped accessible or have lots to c...
1  Thank PineyPrincess
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed here and really like the place.Great staff.Clean and quiet rooms.Nice breakfast.WiFi not too good.This does need to be updated.Too slow and hard to get on to.Close to places to eat.
We will stop again.

1  Thank MOJIM
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Mark at the front desk is amazing! Although my stay started out rocky with no bedding for the sofa sleeper in my room and a couple trials to get proper bedding, Mark went above and beyond when I REALLY needed assistance! A piece of jewelry slipped down behind the fireplace mantel. Mark personally retrieved it for me after another hotel staff told me it could not be retrieved. Since the jewelry was not only valuable but also had sentimental value, I REALLY appreciated Mark's unbelievable customer service.

As a side note, be careful of the firplace mantels at the hotel rooms. They do not sit flush against the wall!

1  Thank Sandy D
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I planned a birthday party for my son here and it was wonderful! Sue was amazing to work with and very helpful in making sure the room would be prepared for the day of the party! Prices were extremely reasonable and the party room was set up perfectly to have a pool party and also an area for the adults to gather and chat. Definitely was one of the best birthday parties I have planned so far and would suggest using this location to anyone looking for a place to have a reasonably priced gathering.

1  Thank Chrystal G
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed in a suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi for one night. The room was a great value at $139- spacious and comfortable, Jacuzzi was very sizeable and well situated, and the fireplace was great. There were two wedding parties in the hotel but we didn't hear any noise from outside the room.

The free breakfast is a real breakfast- fresh hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, toast, cereal, fruit, milk, cheese, bars, etc.- best free breakfast I've had.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I am ever in Owatonna.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband & I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel for the NTA in early August. What a wonderful experience for us! I was very impressed with Sue, the front desk clerk. She was friendly, courtesy & extremely helpful in our registration process. Our room was clean & comfortable and the breakfast room was clean. The food was yummy! We will definitely stay at your hotel when we come to Owatonna again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!