Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
$111
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Comfort Inn(Owatonna)
Oakdale Motel(Owatonna)
TripAdvisor
Best Budget Inn(Owatonna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomfortable bedample parkinggreat rooman upgrademotelfleetfreeway
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This property needs to re-train its staff. Greeting potential guests while gasping on the end of a cigarette is a certain manner by which to send potential guests fleeing towards other housing options.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Harriet G
Reviewed October 4, 2013

First of all, I really hate to give this hotel just an average rating, but I think I have to. Just know though, that the staff was very polite and friendly and I have no complaints about them at all. They were great. It's just that the hotel was a little worn and I thought needed some updating. But on the other hand, our room was clean and were satisfied as far as that goes. We didn't eat breakfast there so I can't comment on that. They did have an elevator and our room was on the second floor so that came in handy for us. I really did think they were a little over priced for what it was. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay there again, but there is an AmericInn just down the road in Albert Lea that I really like a lot and I will probably stay there next time. Make some updates or maybe lower your rates Microtel and we may come back some time. You are really nice people and I am sorry I had to give the review I did, but I have to be honest. Don't take it out on your staff, they did their job and did it well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family