Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Owatonna, MN
$65
Hotels.com
Oakdale Motel(Owatonna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie theatergreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastgranolaclean roomsbreakfast barrecommend this hoteloff the highwaypool areaquick tripneeded anythingchocolate chip cookiessmall poolmany optionsmorning breakfasta great staywould stay here again
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The reservation lady was very polite and courteous. The room was extremely clean and well maintained. The breakfast was also something to brag about and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was very close to restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jdck
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Here is my complete review! Check in was super easy with their express check ins! I got in right away with no hassle. Upon check in there was also a large cookie jar and a big help-yourself penny candy jar, and it had my favorite candy in it! RootBeer Barrels!

You can tell that this hotel has been renovated. Renovated hotels are extreamly important to me because of the feel of the hotel. The rooms were well made up and very clean. I couldn't find one thing wrong, I can tell that the housekeepers work very hard.

Breakfast was the best I've had in ages. The rotating hot breakfast is what makes this one so unique. If you stay for more than one day, you won't have the same hot breakfast twice! Another nice feature about this breakfast is the build your own parfait bar. While other hotels offer you individual boring yogurt, here you can top your yogurt with fresh fruit!

If you want a great stay and a great breakfast this is the hotel to go to! Look no further if you're staying in Owatonna!

Room Tip: Join Carlson Club rewards! It's free and you can use the rewards for things like free nights, or even gift cards!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank aufenbg
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly staff, amazing breakfast and lovely rooms. Check in was a breeze. The rooms were fairly standard hotel rooms but immaculate. The beds were amazingly comfortable. We bumped into a lot of friendly staff who were always kind and helpful if they saw I needed a hand with mt two babies. I seriously felt that my 2 year old got a little spoiled there during our stay! I noticed other guests having friendly exchanges with staff as well. Great breakfast! Seriously worth at least $15 per person!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank AntsInMyPantsDE
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a mostly good experience at this hotel. Everything was clean & comfortable. The service was excellent. Breakfast was good on Sat, but on Sun, it was so packed (Memorial weekend, so expected), there was nowhere to sit. One lady was nice enough to move her & her daughter since we had someone with us that was handicapped. The attendants couldn't keep the food (& utensils & cups) coming fast enough b/c there were so many kids and adults too. That was the only thing negative. Everything else was great!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank vwgn76
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Due to HORRIBLE weather on my way home from working out of the state, I pulled off the highway to stay for the night, stopped two other places before finding a room here. First off Jessica at the front desk greeted me with a warm smile and welcomed me right in. She was able to get me the last available room in the hotel for the night. The entire facility is clean and bright! Room was in wonderful shape and was above my expectations. I had less than stellar expectations, but was impressed by the great room and EXCELLENT customer service from Jessica, who called to check if all was ok and if I needed anything for my stay. Because I hadn't planned on staying the night, I didn't have any toiletries... One phone call to Jessica and I was greeted at my door with a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and even detergent for the guest washing machines! If I'm ever in the area again I will stop here in a heart beat!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo