Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Owatonna, MN
GrandStay
$65
Oakdale Motel(Owatonna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie theatergreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastgranolaclean roomsbreakfast barrecommend this hoteloff the highwaypool areaquick tripneeded anythingchocolate chip cookiessmall poolmany optionsmorning breakfasta great staywould stay here again
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here recently for a night on business. Front desk staff were very friendly and very thorough on explanation of breakfast, services, etc. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was in good shape. I typically stay in Marriott's, and sometimes in this level of a hotel, the room leaves something to be desired. I found it to be better than most! The room was quiet, and I was next to the elevator. Overall, would stay again if needed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathan E
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed one night on our way home from the Elko/New Market area. It is a very convenient hotel located right off I-35. We checked in a little late in the evening but the receptionists were very friendly and helpful. They gave me all the information I needed including when breakfast was served the next morning. The room was neat and clean. It is looked near a gas station and a few fast-food restaurants along with a few sit-down.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica871
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We chose to stay at another Country Inn as our stay in Baxter MN was so good. Well, it just goes to show you that chain hotels are not the same in each town. The hotel was decent enough, but the pool? The entire thing was only 3 to 3.5 feet deep and very small. For someone with a teenager, it was quite a let down.
The room was pretty good and the breakfast the next moring decent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Owatonna CIS B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Owatonna, MN, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a negative experience while staying at our hotel. We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep the Owatonna Country Inn & Suites in mind next time your stay in area.

Kelly Boomgarden

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Nice stop. Nothing fancy but clean, updated, nice bed, nice shower, microwave, fridge, flat screen tv...all at a decent price. I will stay again when I am in Owatonna. Thanks for the good night's sleep!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paint-by-number
Reviewed March 15, 2012

this hotel is just off of I-35 and very convenient. my room was very nice and very roomy. i really like the couch and chair.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms over the pool area
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business