“Average”
Review of Rockwoods

Rockwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Otsego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Average”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The atmosphere was nice here and has a train around the ceiling. Next time I visit, I hope the hostess will be more mature (not giggling and making fun of people), and I will skip some of the food items I had this time. My server was very friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Rockwoods”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

best Restaurant in Otsego, and actually my favorite restaurant period. Luca Brasi Pasta is great as is the wave of Passion cake.

the sunday brunch cant be beat

Visited February 2013
Elk River, Minnesota
“Great Place to go for Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Half price appetizers and Happy Hour priced drinks. Good atmosphere and very nice wait staff. Highly recommended for a Happy Hour experience.

Visited April 2013
Alpine, Utah
“Great food and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate here with my family and really enjoyed the food. It was my first time here and opted for the Fish Taco's. Let's just say it was amazing.

We ordered the Macaroni and Cheese for our 2 year old and she loved it! We even had got her a small bowl of fruit that she ate.

They provided some YUMMY bread before the meal which was very delicious.

All the food was great and the staff was superb!

Definitely a come back place to eat! I need to try the other foods.

• Visited March 2013
Minnesota
“Delicious food / great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The service is usually a couple of steps above standard but the food is amazing and the setting is great for winding down after a long day, catching up with friends, or what not. The prices can get in the upper end but nothing too crazy either. I'm Willing to splurge on good food.

Visited October 2012