$139
Birch Forest Lodge(Orr)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Beachfront
$140
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewszip linepaddle boardsgreat playgroundnice beachfull hookupsnext yearfishfree activitiespelican lakegreat placebasscopcampingvinescampsitedocksauna
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I have never stayed at an RV park with such warm, personal hospitality. Add to that the clean restrooms, well kept ground, safe inviting beach and placement of sites which reflect the owners desire to maintain a feel of seclusion between each campsite and this is truly a unique facility. OH, don't miss the bear sanctuary just minutes away!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the Cabin O'Pines Resort the last two summers and had a wonderful time. It is nestled in gorgeous tall pines and has great lake access. The Resort has done a wonderful job of having loads of family fun activities set up on the lake with a water trampoline, kayaks (free for use) and paddle boats available for a small charge, etc. It has a great playground set just steps from the beach so it is easy to watch the kids doing all activities. The family that runs the resort is very helpful and friendly! Great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We rented a lakeside campsite when we stayed here. It was absolutely beautiful, private, quiet and the best of mother nature you could ask for. There were of course modern conveniences like electric, water & sewer hook ups to keep a city girl like me as comfortable as possible while in the woods. The serenity of this place really helps to reset yourself. It was exactly what I needed and what I went there for. I can now get back to reality and back to the day to day grind with a fresh perspective. Ahhhhh............

The family that owns this resort are very welcoming, really down to earth, helpful and very nice people.

Room Tip: I did not have the cabin experience while staying here. I did however, peek into several of their cabins and they seemed well equipped, nicely decorated and clean. We have already been talking about renting the big one for the whole family for a week next summer. I wish next summer would hurry up and get here so I can go back again. I LOVED it here!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple