$89
$121
$111
HIExpress.com
Lakeshore Motor Inn(Virginia)(Great Value!)
$72
$148
$140
  • Beachfront
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewszip linepaddle boardsgreat playgroundnice beachfull hookupsnext yearfishfree activitiespelican lakegreat placebasscopcampingvinescampsitedocksauna
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We rented a lakeside campsite when we stayed here. It was absolutely beautiful, private, quiet and the best of mother nature you could ask for. There were of course modern conveniences like electric, water & sewer hook ups to keep a city girl like me as comfortable as possible while in the woods. The serenity of this place really helps to reset yourself. It was exactly what I needed and what I went there for. I can now get back to reality and back to the day to day grind with a fresh perspective. Ahhhhh............

The family that owns this resort are very welcoming, really down to earth, helpful and very nice people.

Room Tip: I did not have the cabin experience while staying here. I did however, peek into several of their cabins and they seemed well equipped, nicely decorated and clean. We have already been talking about renting the big one for the whole family for a week next summer. I wish next summer would hurry up and get here so I can go back again. I LOVED it here!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple