“Sooo fun!”

Add it.
Grand Casino Mille Lacs
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Onamia
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My friend and I had such a great time at this casino. Its the perfect size, every one there was very friendly. The black jack dealers were alot of fun. We are already planning our next trip!

1  Thank Amy W
in 4 reviews
"nice sized casino"
"grand grill"

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a great casino and if your cheap ( like me) they have lots of penny machines, which I can usually play off $5.00 for at least an hour

1  Thank Victoria F
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Variety of slots to choose from - I filled a few of them up for others to withdraw from.

1  Thank tomashawaii
Reviewed September 24, 2013

everything friendly staff, very clean, great food. Rooms so clean and comfortable . So many slot machines to chose from.,cant wait to do my next visit.