“Great value, Great Service, Good Location!”
Review of Village At Izatys

Village At Izatys
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Onamia
Village At Izatys
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Onamia
st paul
“Great value, Great Service, Good Location!”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised at our accomodations because the price was so low. The room was very clean and the service was more than I expected. I mistakenly left a pair of boots there and they shipped them back to me right away! I was in the area due to an event at Grand Casino Mille Lacs which was sold out of rooms. This was only 10 minutes away and if we had chosen to stay, they had other activities and a club house. I have not been there in the summer, but by the looks of the resort, I would like to go one day. Personally, I just don't think you can go wrong by staying here!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
7 Thank sugar62866

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed May 19, 2010

We stayed at the Village at Izatys, which has a coordinate relationship with the Resort at Izatys. This was a timeshare exchange. I was not sure that a facility so close to the Twin Cities could be such a wonderful escape. The facility is under new management. The lovely condominium had two large bedrooms, a vaulted ceilinged living room, a patio with gas grill and excellent equipment--washer/drier, dishwasher three televisions and fireplace. The bedrooms (2) had comfortable queen-sized beds. The condos are in a parklike setting on Lake Mille Lacs--beautiful and with a myriad of recreational possibilities on site and nearby. This is a treasure of a place, and one of the best time share exchanges I have ever stayed in. It was wonderful that it was so close to home. Two lovely state parks, a casino and lovely little villages with charming shops are all around the lake. Now that the management problems appear to have been solved, I anticipate that many people will want to come here, and with good reason. The neighboring resort has a great restaurant!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
6 Thank wbeeman
Orlando
Reviewed July 5, 2008

This is a timeshare facility. The unit itself is very nice. However, with that said, the resort it is coupled with, Izatys, is in bankruptcy and is closed. No rental boats, no pool, no restaurant and only one of the golf courses was open when we were there. Place has potential if they can get a buyer for the resort.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Onamia
Grand Casino Mille Lacs
Izatys Resort
#3 of 5 in Onamia
Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort
McQuoid's Inn & Event Center

Been to Village At Izatys? Share your experiences!