“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sgt Peppers

Sgt Peppers
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Went there with my children because we had some coupons. They have good food and atmosphere... But I think they are a little bit pricey for their food and drinks... You can easily spent $50+ for dinner with the family.

• Visited April 2014

Indianapolis< IN
“Very busy”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I came to this location twice, both times it has been very busy.
First visit I found the restaurant very busy but was seated immediately. After waiting a couple of minutes the waitress brought me a menu and ask for my drink order. I ordered off the 6.95 special menu and found the fish and chips pretty good. Even though it was busy the staff was friendly and attentive.
I found the menu had a wide selection to choose from and the atmosphere was good.
My second visit was on a Bingo Thursday. This I did not care for but then I don't play bingo. The place was packed. You can't argue with success but it was not what i wanted so i went else where.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Free popcorn”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I don't know about you but, I love a place that offers free popcorn while you wait for your order.
Nice place, good service, happy hour (& bingo on Sun & Thurs - very fun!). I sometimes come here alone when I'm away for work and enjoy just chilling out in the bar area for lunch or dinner. In the warmer months there is outside seating with high & low tables with umbrellas that I prefer.
Nice neighborhood, friendly staff and decent food.
Ask about their happy hour specials.

• Visited December 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Overall is it usually good. Was crazy busy when we went. 90% of the time the staff is good & the food is ok. The hamburgars have gone downhill in the past years. Was much better before this location. I get other stuff there when that what I use to go in for.

Fun atmosphere but price for a family style or bar restaurant

Visited December 2013
“No Way”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I will never spend money and a place that advertises a sandwich called a Hot Dago. That is an offensive term to any self respecting Italian.