“Most authentic Greek Pizza joint in town”

Basil's Pizza Palace
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Spanakopita is NOT TO BE MISSED. As I mentioned in the review on George's pizza, there are three Greek Pizza joints in town (Basil's, George's, B&L's) and they are pretty similar in most ways. But, Basil's is the original and most authentic. The owners and workers are so very very nice! Located downtown along the Cannon River.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I introduced my husband to the gyro pizza with the lovely cucumber yogurt tzatziki dipping sauce and he loved it, didn't think it could get any better than that unit the next day when we had the Mt. Olympus with gyro, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and extra cheese. Wow. (Also the salads are nice) Basil's is such good stuff---I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We have side by side compared the cheese pizza from all of the pizza places in town and this is by far the best!! Fresh ingredients, yummy cheese, hand made pizza dough. They are open till really, really late and deliver too. dine is nice atmosphere because you can watch them making the pizza. They also have pastas, gyros, salads and sadwiches.. everything is yummy and a good value for your $

1  Thank aschurch
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We went to Basil's for our one dinner of our stay. It was great to walk there. It has a nice location, but the atmosphere is really not that special. The servers were pleasant, but the food did not impress us. We ordered poppers (my wife had a craving) and a pizza. 'Course I'm spoiled on wood-fired pizzas. I'd go here over a pizza chain ANY day.

Reviewed March 23, 2010

I live in Lakeville and sometimes I'll make the 30 minute drive for their Gyro Pizza. It's totally worth it. The quality of the food is amazing and the prices are very decent. Brings back memories of life on the hill.

1  Thank ZA2008