“Absolutely Delicious”

Dining options: Delivery
New Mexico
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I introduced my husband to the gyro pizza with the lovely cucumber yogurt tzatziki dipping sauce and he loved it, didn't think it could get any better than that unit the next day when we had the Mt. Olympus with gyro, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and extra cheese. Wow. (Also the salads are nice) Basil's is such good stuff---I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2012

northfield
“the very best pizza in town!”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We have side by side compared the cheese pizza from all of the pizza places in town and this is by far the best!! Fresh ingredients, yummy cheese, hand made pizza dough. They are open till really, really late and deliver too. dine is nice atmosphere because you can watch them making the pizza. They also have pastas, gyros, salads and sadwiches.. everything is yummy and a good value for your $

Visited February 2012
1 Thank aschurch
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Alright, but don't get excited.”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We went to Basil's for our one dinner of our stay. It was great to walk there. It has a nice location, but the atmosphere is really not that special. The servers were pleasant, but the food did not impress us. We ordered poppers (my wife had a craving) and a pizza. 'Course I'm spoiled on wood-fired pizzas. I'd go here over a pizza chain ANY day.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Pizza in Northfield”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I live in Lakeville and sometimes I'll make the 30 minute drive for their Gyro Pizza. It's totally worth it. The quality of the food is amazing and the prices are very decent. Brings back memories of life on the hill.

1 Thank ZA2008
Northfield, MN
“best pizza anywhere”
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Pizzerias in Chicago, New York, and elsewhere could learn a thing or two from Basil's. Don't overcomplicate the menu. Do what you do really well. Use fresh ingredients. Treat customers well. I agree with the last post - this is a Northfield institution, and for good reason. It's still going strong.

1 Thank Brother_Ray_24