“Can't go wrong with lunch buffet”
Review of Chapati

Chapati
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Cuisine of India located in the Archer House River Inn in the heart of Northfield, Minnesota. We serve a selection of traditional Indian dishes as well as several of our own creation. Wine and beer available. Lunch buffet. Rang Jamaye! Enjoy!
New Mexico
“Can't go wrong with lunch buffet”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband, 1 yr old daughter and I did the lunch buffet and everything we tried was excellent. The desserts were not the best Indian lunch buffet offerings I've ever had but that was the only negative.

Visited July 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“REALLY great food, extremely reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We've been here before because we live in St. Paul and love Indian food. This place is every bit the equivalent in terms of buffets, of any Indian restaurant in the Twin Cities. My companion and I had the buffet, with soft drinks, and total bill was $24.00. Food very very good.
We sat outside on the porch overlooking Division Street - and enjoyable small town America.

• Visited March 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Better than Kurry Kabab”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is the better of the two Indian places in town.

• Visited January 2012
Sacred Heart, Minnesota
“Great food, bad tummy”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Always excellent food - beautifully spicy, too. But, it never fails, I always get a tummy problem after I eat. I thought it might just be me,but then the husband and I found ourselves fighting for the bathroom afterwards.... My third time getting sick afterwards. Haven't been back in over a year. (It's too bad. Food is incredible!)

Caen
“Spicy food under the snow”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

What a great restaurant for starving students, especially the Sunday all you can eat buffet!
The food is good and fresh, and you should definitely take a look at the desserts.
When it's cold out, you will enjoy this little spot for its quietness and calm.
Definitely a stop you want to make while traveling there.
Keep up the good work!