“Warm hospitality and great food!”

Ole Store Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Enjoy this charming, warm restaurant, with free parking, and great food. I have gone with my husband and with friends, and it is good for either. It is a great spot for lunch or dinner. Be prepared that it can be noisy, so you may need to sit close to each other. I have especially enjoyed the nicoise salad and the salmon entree.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

During a recent trip to Northfield, I had the pleasure of dining at the Ole Store three times over the space of five days; twice for dinner and once for Sunday brunch. Each experience was a symphony of excellence. Wonderful food that was freshly prepared, including specials of the day. A nice wine list to compliment the menu and food choices. Service that was friendly, attentive, knowledgeable, and flexible to the needs of a large group. A lovely ambiance that really helped set the mood for dining. I am a foodie, and if I lived within walking distance of the Ole Store, I would probably eat there every day. As it is, I look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank greatexpectations076
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a 'small-town' college-town restaurant should be. Good fare, quick service, great coffee, wide assortment of baked goods. Usually feels a bit overexpensive, but it's close to school, and always quality. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We found this walking from college into town and visited later on way back. Another great find! We stopped for dinner and all had a great meal, CA wine, and desserts that were deliciously delightful

1  Thank isildor
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Just went there yesterday for the first time We were amazed at how great everything was, including the service. We will be coming here very often! Everything was as fresh as it can get, home made, even the butter and bread (I think). Highly recommended. Plus, it really wasn't as pricy, although I was told lunch (until 4pm) is much cheaper. I had a pesto linguini and my husband had a marinara sandwich with fries. Really gourmet food, each one was big enough for two, depending on how much you eat of course. The salad was great, and so was their vinaigrette. What else can I say, we really really loved it. Definitely, worth every penny!

1  Thank KtinaMV