“Keep Coming Back”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Northfield
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Northfield
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel has been wonderful for our coaching staff and our runners that race in the state cross country meet. It is in a great location with easy access to downtown and restaurants.
The manager, Paul, and his staff are exceptional!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was in the third week of six weeks on the road for business. Paul and the staff got me through the tough part. Friendly, funny, taking time to chat. Really felt like I was home. The room was clean and beautiful. I'll definately be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is not a fancy place, but the rooms were huge and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable as well. A nice touch was the bowls of fresh fruit in the lobby. The staff I encountered was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly. We were there for a wedding so it was very limited time at the hotel but it was great for what we needed. The best part was the bed, super comfy! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at the Americinn while volunteering for an event at St. Olaf College. I had not stayed there before, but was happy to join the group I was with. It was the best experience I have had in a long time. The staff was fast and efficient, the room was spotless and smelled fresh, and the internet was fast. The internet was especially important to me. The morning breakfast was better than most with hot,fresh scrambled eggs and toast. It is a perfect stay for anyone attending an event at St. Olaf or Carleton College.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed here while dropping off our son at Carleton College and found the staff friendly, helpful and absolutely amazing! The place is very clean and the facilities were excellent. The front area is very welcoming and inviting. The breakfast choices were also excellent -- my husband asked if they had hot sauce and while they did not, the manager on duty said he would look into buying little packets of hot sauce! Talk about responsiveness!

Also, the manager asked if we would be staying in the future and told us about their reward program. It was clear that they see themselves serving the "college" population and their families and are very helpful. The local bed and breakfast was completely opposite in their attitude where they fun of the "freshman" parents who were absolutely clueless according to them. The AmericInn staff were so helpful and wanted to make sure that we knew our way around town and saw us long-term customers, which we will certainly be!

Best place to stay in Northfield!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was visiting Carlton College and stayed at the Amercinn Lodge. It was clean and quiet and I feel a good value for the 2 room suite I stayed in. I had not stayed in an AmericInn before, I usually stay at a Hilton or Marriott but will look for this value chain in the future.

Room Tip: The King Suite was a good value