AmericInn Lodge & Suites Northfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$115
$106
Caravan Motel(Cannon Falls)
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsno elevatorplace to stayin townolaf collegefirst floormy daughterski lodgeperfect stayroom was cleanking suitelarge familyhot breakfasthockey teamwafflesfresh fruitfront desk clerkhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One night stay on a college visit. Perfectly pleasant, basic room. If I could I'd rate it "good" rather than "very good," but that isn't an option here and "average" sounds too negative. Friendly staff. The room heater worked well (this was a good thing). The downstairs lounge area is quite nice. We didn't swim, but the indoor pool looked nice too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights to drop my daughter off at St. Olaf. The place is immaculately clean and very welcoming. I love the country look and feel and the quietness. Breakfast could use some variety though. The facilities were excellent and all the staff including the manager were very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be staying here each time I return to Northfield!

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage choose a room on the ground floor. There are only two floors but there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Every staff person we dealt with was very pleasant and our two queen bed room was a touch larger than typical. We weren't there long, but it was very comfortable. Pool area was clean, as well. We didn't eat breakfast there, but I looked in the room--seemed to be all cold options but quite a few choices. We got the reservation through the hotel directly--the nationwide toll-free number said there was no availability at that property for the date we wanted.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been staying at the Americinn in Northfield, MN for years. Our oldest child attended Carleton and now our youngest is attending St Olaf.
We have stayed at other hotels in town through the years and by far the Americinn is the BEST. The manager Paul has always been professional, helpful, and accommodating. He has rememberd us from the first stay. Its very nice to feel so welcomed each time we return.
The hotel is immaculate. The rooms are very nice and clean. The bed is exceptionally comfortable. The pool area is great. Breakfast is always fresh. We look forward to another three years coming up to Northfield and staying at the Americinn.
The McHugh's

Room Tip: they book up fast
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was my first stay at Northfield's Amercinn. What struck me immediately was not only the friendliness of Paul, the front desk person, but the sheer CLEANLINESS of my room. My five nights there were pleasant in every way. Americinn prides themselves on their construction that makes for a totally quiet stay. The breakfast was the usual....but perfectly adequate . Ample supplies of everything. Free newspaper every day....good coffee station in the lobby 24/7. I give this hotel five stars. I will go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo