“Horrible service and food.”
Review of Hunan Garden

Hunan Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I ordered vegetable chow mein along with crab ragoons. The vegetable chow mein came with minimal veggies and NO noodles! When confronted they argued with me that chow mein does not come with noodles... Only the lo mein. I said from my experience the chow mein dish comes with the lo mein noodle and not white rice! For $9... I got cabbage, celery and onions along with white rice... The "crab" ragoons only had cream cheese in them... NO crab! I had a bus to catch. They only offered to fix it but did not offer my money back! I was livid, but live and learn... I will not eat there again. They came across as I was interuppting them than a welcoming spirit!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank vm F

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

wonderful place for food for all u can eat buffet.Food taste wonderful.good place to come with a family very busy and crowded place but good.I come from Canada and where I live we got nothing compare to this place in my neighborhood USA.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I usually eat there once a week! Great choice of chicken and other things. Plus the people working there are very congenial.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Every Tuesday I stop and get a large hot sour soup with noodles and it makes a fast great lunch for under 4 bucks. Great place and food. Glad it's in my neighborhood.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

This is our go to joint for Chinese food!! Call for pick up, leave work stop at jps liquor across the street for a bottle of wine and then get the Chinese and I don't wait a minute for it to be ready...we love the orange flavor chicken!!

Date of visit: February 2017