Magnuson Hotel and Suites Nisswa
Grand View Lodge(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
$134
Lost Lake Lodge(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
$200
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pequot Lakes(Pequot Lakes)(Great Value!)
$140
$109
$100
HIExpress.com
Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
$125
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Nisswa Motel(Nisswa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Madden's on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfast isrefrigerator and microwavewould stay againplace to sleepclean roomswhirlpoollinens
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stay here often when I am around Brainerd area, and beds are comfy, rooms are clean staff is amazing... overall if you are looking for a place for a night or few nights and don't wanna pay arms and legs. This place would be it!

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor rooms! They are quiet as well as beds are comfy compared to their 1st floor rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Roger C
Reviewed December 4, 2011

When I arrived in Nisswa, I was there on my family's road trip to see the grandparents in Emmaville by Potato Lake. Luckily this motel had a room for a great price. The area was nice and peaceful which allowed us to sleep without any noise interference or else the kids would have started complaining. I am definitively going to recommend this motel to my friends who plan to go up to Nisswa.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Garrett D
Reviewed November 29, 2011

It was nice and clean room we found in this area surprisingly didn't expected at all. I will definitely
to my friends and known guys who are fond of water sports in summer to visit this area and stay in Days Inn. You will get best price.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor are much cleaner
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rajendra P
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was extremely doubtful about staying here after reading all the reviews. We were in a non smoking room and it was pretty clean. There were three of us altogether and there was enough amenities and linens for all of us. We were extremely happy with the pool. My daughter made us spend most of our time there(sigh!!). But regardless, the room itself was not terrible as others have mentioned. Sure a new coat of paint, new furniture, and new carpeting will do wonders to the place. As for the service everyone was helpful from check-in/check-out to the breakfast room. Breakfast is your simple continental(donuts, coffee, juice, cereal) and if you are expecting IHOP or Denny's menu obviously its not going to be here. The only reason I am not giving this a 5 rating is because of its old decor, but certainly not the bottom of the tier either.

Room Tip: Close to Gull Lake and Paul Bunyan Trail.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank King102
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The motel should be torn down & replaced with something that is fit to sleep in. The carpet is old/dirty/smelly & unfit to walk on with bare feet. The mattresses should be thrown in a dumpster or burned. The sofa sleeper in our suite is worse than sleeping on my hard house floor that is I know clean & has no dog/cat urine on and less than 20 + years old. The dogs/ cats they allow in the rooms for an extra fee should give you the first hint to NOT STAY IN THIS MOTEL! Even the rooms that are NON-smoking smell as if they had smokers inside them. VERY OVER-PRICED room rates for this caliber motel. The rates should be less than $30 a night for this type of accomodations. The dogs & cats next door to our room barked & scratched on the walls all night which is annoying when you are trying to sleep, The breakfast is worthless compared to other motel chains, the bathroom towells & amenities are inadequate for a suite room (2 towells in a Suite??) but........the STAFF at the front desk are excellent & very friendly when checking in & out and deserve an A++. I would feel guilty working at the front desk knowing what condition the motel & accomodations provided are and would have to apoligize to each customer when checking out. The motel is simply old & outdated, worn out matresses & carpet. We stayed here because of a family wedding but had I known what the outside looked like before reserving a room I would have looked for another place to stay. The motel should be renamed the Nisswa Town Dump! DO NOT STAY in the Nisswa "DAYS INN" until they replace with a NEW or Updated Days Inn. If you cannot find another motel not full, it would be much cleaner, comfortable & quite to stay/sleep in the front or back seat of your car! On a scale of 1 to 5 the rating should be a NEGATIVE star rating!!! Drive past this motel as fast as you can illegally!!!

Room Tip: Drive past this motel as fast (illegally) as you can
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family