“Fun Spot with Good Pizza and Mexican Food”
Review of Zorbaz

Zorbaz
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Zorbaz's is a fun spot to drop in and enjoy pizza and a beer. Their cheese bread is really good and their Mexican food is ok. Great location and a happening place in the summer.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My teenage son recommended Zorbaz for lunch while we were staying at Grand View Lodge down the road. We were not disappointed. It was just what I look for in a casual up north bar: some snowmobiles in the parking lot, beer signs all over the inside, pool table (in good shape too!) and plenty of windows looking out over the water. Best of all, the food was TERRIFIC. The pizza I had might be some of the best I've ever had.

Don't visit if you're after fine dining, or over-the-top service. You order and pay for things at the bar, so we didn't really see our waitress except for the time she brought our food out. But no big deal for us, we're low maintenance. I would gladly visit Zorbaz again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This bar is meant for those who are barely legal to drink. So if you're 25 or older I suggest finding somewhere else to have a few cocktails. Their prices are not bad but I felt like I was at high school party. I found the door men to be rude and extremely crabby. They watched over the dance floor like chaperones at a school dance and were quick to monitor dance moves. Things may not have seemed so bad if I hadn't just paid a cab driver $50 to drive myself and 3 other people for a round trip of 4 miles.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

For the area, this is a fun restaurant and the food is OK. We were among the only diners as it was off-season. Service was efficient but not friendly. Petty but I personally found the replacement of any "s" on the menu with "z" very annoying, but that is the theme of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

If this is your first time in the area - you must try Zorbaz. We eat here everytime we are in the area. Please note that this place is "well used". By that I mean, you can tell that it is a club/bar at night and you can smell it if you visit during the day. But the food is excellent .. which is why we visit everytime we are in the area. We love everything they make. We love their Mexican pizza. We love their greek pizza. Sometimes they have live music. Sit out on the deck if it's nice out.